All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa

Monday, May 23, 2011

I Must Part With...


Hi Friends, I am downsizing and must part with some of my personal items. Here are a few photos, I have many more tea related items, home decor stuff, decorating & tea magazines. If you are looking for something please ask me, I might have it. You can e-mail me at Lisa@Victorianalady.com for more information. TY!

Premier issue!! $20.00 postage paid. I have several years worth, other copies are $5.00 each postage paid


Framed antique baby ad $14.00 postage paid


                                                        One issue $5.00 postage paid

Framed antique post card $14.00 postage paid

Vintage mini sugar & creamer $15.00 postage paid

One issue $5.00 postage paid

One issue $5.00 postage paid

One issue $5.00 postage paid

Framed friend print $7.00 postage paid


Silk rose for craft or gift wrap $ 4.00 postage paid

I have several years worth, copies are $5.00 each postage paid

I have several years worth, copies are $5.00 each postage paid

Mary Engelbreit trinket box $5.00 postage paid

Six vintage butter pat dishes from SC, great for used tea bags or lemon wedges $25.00  postage paid

Victorian style blue perfume bottle $25.00 postage paid

Victorian style pink perfume bottle $25.00 postage paid

Vintage Victorian Avon perfume bottle with box $ 15.00 postage paid

Celluloid Antique Hair Comb $ 40.00 postage paid

Original box antique Victorian remedy $35.00 postage paid

Original box antique Victorian remedy $35.00 postage paid

Original box antique Victorian herbal remedy $25.00 postage paid

















1 comment:

  1. Alas, I was not able to sell anything so I will pack them away for now...

    ReplyDelete