All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Victoriana Lady Lisa/That Nutty Redhead Kickstarter Project Goes Live!!

Victoriana Lady aka That Nutty Redhead - Frosted Praline Gourmet Nuts launches Kickstarter project!!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1019762443/that-nutty-redhead-praline-gourmet-nuts?ref=nav_search

 ***UPDATE-   Just 2 days into launch, my project is now a Kickstarter Staff Pick favorite!!***

 I love meeting customers at the farmers markets and store tastings!

 Whole Foods market, and several other markets, want to carry my all natural,  GMO free gourmet nuts. They're based on a recipe from my Victorian grandmother Ella Mae Martin's cookbook. Mine are kettle steamed, not roasted, for a softer, fresher nut product that is also easier on your teeth. Just as you steam vegetables to keep the nutrients in, I steam the raw almonds & cashews, then add mouthwatering all natural spices and flavors.
 I have 24 stores and farm markets on the Northshore of MA, and counting, plus Miller Winery in Va that sells my product! My gourmet nut blends are a delicious all natural product, GMO corn syrup free and contain no dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, eggs, peanuts, preservatives, trans fat oils, and never anything artificial. I say, "Snack Healthy!!"

 Please join me as I raise the required professional UPC/nutrition label packaging, another nut glazing machine, supplies, and working capital to make this dream a reality!!!!

Every dollar counts!!!! Please pledge early, it gets the attention of the Kickstarter folks. I have wonderful thank you rewards too, so check it out!! You can even be a guest on my award winning cable TV program All Things Victorian. :)

 Thank you all so much for your support!!!

Let's do this, together we can!!!!!!
 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1019762443/that-nutty-redhead-praline-gourmet-nuts?ref=nav_search

No comments:

Post a Comment