All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa (Photo by John Thomas Grant Photography)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Victorian & Edwardian Photo Shoot



Photo shoot was at the nationally acclaimed Frederick Stegmaier Mansion B&B in Wilkes-Barre, PA. 


                                                
                                                          The magnificent Ladies Parlor
















                                          The library study at the Frederick Stegmaier Mansion 





 




Victoriana Lady Lisa- Bringing history to life since 2003

To book a program please contact me - Victorianaladylisa@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. So Happy For You! I know this will be a journey you shall love! I will have to have a signed copy! Can't wait! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truly inspiring Honey, to see you and my daughter working together in such creative harmony. Love you always SC:) J

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic news! Congratulations! I would love to own such a book. I look forward to it's publication! :-)

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. LISA!!!!!
    OMG!!! How exciting!! The pics look fantastic!!
    Looking forward to seeing you and John on the 16th at the Titantic Tea!! We have to get together, I am thinking about a Spring get together at my house. i will let you know!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate all of you so much, thank you for your encouragement and support. :)

    John my forever love, our dreams are unfolding...I have never been happier!!!!
    Always your SC Lisa Ann:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Congrats! I attended a Victorian tea yesterday! I have some of my grandmothers Victorian & Edwardian items so will be thrilled to see the book! They picked the right girl! :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Ruth for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete