All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa (Photo by John Thomas Grant Photography)

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Portrait by Cape Ann MA impressionist artist Jude Abbe of Victoriana Lady Lisa

I had the honor of having the talented Cape Ann impressionist artist Jude Abbe paint my portrait in one of my antique lace boudoir gowns. The canvas has been stretched, here is the final work. Yes, my hair is that long, in the Victorian tradition, it's 4 feet long, not hair extensions. I've been growing it long for 26 years.  

For information on the artist-
http://judithabbe.com/index.html







Victoriana Lady Lisa- Bringing history to life since 2003

To book a program please contact me - Victorianaladylisa@gmail.com

 References available upon request

No comments:

Post a Comment