All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa (Photo by John Thomas Grant Photography)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Artifacts At My Victorian/Edwardian Programs

What will you see at my traveling museum Victorian/Edwardian programs? Plenty! I began collecting at age 15 and have men's, women's, children, bridal & mourning fashions and accessories from 1860-1915.



Here are a few photos of some of my previous events. I present each program in an authentic turn of the century ensemble, right down to the corset and bloomers. 



Shown here are examples of antique bridal photos and accessories. 



Several sash pins, Mother of Pearl, paste stones and Celluloid.




A bridal fashions program with Victoriana Lady in CT.




Racy Edwardian garters, ooh la la!!




                                      An unusual nursing corset for breast feeding, c. 1900




One of my favorite pieces in my collection, a beaded spider web design Victorian velvet purse.




Some of my Victorian Mourning collection at an exhibit, hair work & vulcanite jewelry, CDV photos, Jet clothing trim, bonnets with veils, mourning hat pins, Jet beaded change purse and funeral announcement.


Victoriana Lady Lisa- Bringing history to life since 2003

To book a program please contact me - Victorianaladylisa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment