All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa (Photo by John Thomas Grant Photography)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let Victoriana Lady Make Your Event Memorable



Let Victoriana Lady make your next event unique and most memorable!

Back in 2003, while speaking about The History & Etiquette of Tea, instead of asking me about tea, the ladies wanted to know all about the Victorian outfit that I was wearing. This happened quite often and I quickly realized that I was doing the wrong program!

With a large collection of Victorian & Edwardian clothing collected since the age of 15, I was well equipped. The antique fashions program was an instant success. I displayed each article of clothing the Victorian & Edwardian women wore and explained why she wore it. From authentic corsets to hat pins the audience loved it! Manners, etiquette and lifestyle also rounded out the program.

Today I travel all over the country with my Victorian & Edwardian clothing & accessories traveling museum collection, c.1860-1910. Why just have a speaker with slideshows when you can have an antique traveling museum come to your event? I am committed to giving the best possible program while transporting the audience back in time with my unique antique pieces. 


Victoriana Lady Lisa- Bringing history to life since 2003

To book a program please contact me - Victorianaladylisa@gmail.com

 References available upon request.


Only authentic, one of a kind, museum quality antique clothing, accessories and artifacts are displayed
at my programs. Never any reproductions.

No comments:

Post a Comment