All Things Victorian

All Things Victorian
Victoriana Lady Lisa (Photo by John Thomas Grant Photography)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Me And My Shadow



I was presenting a Victorian Fashions event at the lovely Victorian Hillside Farms Cottage one afternoon PA. After my program I went to the front of the cottage to take a few photos. I couldn't resist this one when I realized it was my own Victorian shadow. When I present programs for young grade school children they often tell me that I look like Mary Poppins. :)



Victoriana Lady Lisa- Bringing history to life since 2003

To book a program please contact me - Victorianaladylisa@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. that's so cool. It's the mysterious lady in the garden. I also like "Mary Poppins" too :) :) Great photo :) Have a wonderful weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete